Monday, July 16, 2007

The beginning....

My very first post on my very own blog! Yippee!! I was up so late last night and stumbled upon some really great blogs of women just like me who shared the most intimate details of their life. I was inspired by their writings to start my own. So, here it is, the beginning. "Thoughts from the green room" means nothing more than my office is green and, well, that's where I do the most thinking. DH and I were high school sweethearts, dated for almost 6 years before we got married, were married for 7 years before we had our first son then 4 years later had our second (and last) son who is now 3. Yes, we've been together for 20 years and we're only in our late 30's! Through these years we have grown up together and have certainly felt growing pains with that. But the Lord has blessed us so much and I am so thankful we've been together through the great times and the not so great times. He's always been my rock and is an example of what a Christ-like man is. He strives to be that, and I strive to feel worthy to be married to him.

No comments: